- The conversion of an atheist Sci-Fi writer
- Faith Gives Hope to Science
- Fundamental physics is in a metaphysical mess and needs help
- Archbishop Chaput on the Evidential Power of Beauty
- The Problem of Evil is Harder for Atheists to Explain
- Faith and reason: the two wings of the human spirit
- Why the New Atheism is Inadequate
- Pope Francis to Atheists and Believers, “Do good: we will meet one another there.”
- Playing at Atheism
- Pope Francis on Atheism: every man is the image of God, whether he is a believer or not.
- Peter Kreeft: God or Atheism — Which Is More Rational?
- Shroud of Turin Dated to 1st Century
- Scientists predict calamity as “fiery comet” approaches
- Dostoevsky: Man Can Live Without Science
- Chesterton: Irreligion is the opium of the people.
Monthly Archives: March 2013
New scientific experiments carried out at the University of Padua have apparently confirmed that the Shroud Turin can be dated back to the 1st century AD. This makes its compatible with the tradition which claims that the cloth with the … Continue reading
Comet Pan-STARRS is now visible on the western horizon just after sunset in the Northern hemisphere. A search of the headlines finds this: A hairy and fiery comet having then made its appearance for several days, as the mathematicians declared … Continue reading