- The conversion of an atheist Sci-Fi writer
- Faith Gives Hope to Science
- Fundamental physics is in a metaphysical mess and needs help
- Archbishop Chaput on the Evidential Power of Beauty
- The Problem of Evil is Harder for Atheists to Explain
- Faith and reason: the two wings of the human spirit
- Why the New Atheism is Inadequate
- Pope Francis to Atheists and Believers, “Do good: we will meet one another there.”
- Playing at Atheism
- Pope Francis on Atheism: every man is the image of God, whether he is a believer or not.
- Peter Kreeft: God or Atheism — Which Is More Rational?
- Shroud of Turin Dated to 1st Century
- Scientists predict calamity as “fiery comet” approaches
- Dostoevsky: Man Can Live Without Science
- Chesterton: Irreligion is the opium of the people.
Monthly Archives: May 2013
A recent convert to the Catholic Church speaks of why the New Atheism (in general: Dawkins, Harris and Hitchens) is not enough to approach the big questions. Here is her entire piece in The Catholic Herald. First, the alleged conflict … Continue reading
Where do Atheists and Believers meet? According to Pope Francis, in doing good. From his daily Mass homily on May 22, 2013, as translated by Vatican Radio. Pope Francis, “the Lord has created us in His image and likeness, and … Continue reading
The Prince in Dostoevsky’s The Idiot is asked about faith and responds: As to faith… One morning I met a man in the train, and made acquaintance with him at once. I had often heard of him as a very … Continue reading
From (now Pope Francis) Cardinal Bergoglio’s 2010 book On Heaven and Earth, now available in English. When I speak with atheists, I will sometimes discuss social concerns, but I do not propose the problem of God as a starting point, … Continue reading