- The conversion of an atheist Sci-Fi writer
- Faith Gives Hope to Science
- Fundamental physics is in a metaphysical mess and needs help
- Archbishop Chaput on the Evidential Power of Beauty
- The Problem of Evil is Harder for Atheists to Explain
- Faith and reason: the two wings of the human spirit
- Why the New Atheism is Inadequate
- Pope Francis to Atheists and Believers, “Do good: we will meet one another there.”
- Playing at Atheism
- Pope Francis on Atheism: every man is the image of God, whether he is a believer or not.
- Peter Kreeft: God or Atheism — Which Is More Rational?
- Shroud of Turin Dated to 1st Century
- Scientists predict calamity as “fiery comet” approaches
- Dostoevsky: Man Can Live Without Science
- Chesterton: Irreligion is the opium of the people.
Category Archives: Faith
Science Fiction author John C. Wright explains his conversion at Strange Notions. Here he explains the beginning of the process: I am more than a presumably rational individual. I was a champion of atheism who gave arguments in favor of … Continue reading
In this interview with ZENIT, Professor Dominique Lambert, an expert in theoretical physics and the philosophy of science at the University of Namur, Belgium, believes not only does the Catholic faith, when correctly applied, not hinder science, but gives it … Continue reading
So argues seminarian Joe Heschmeyer over at Strange Notions. Simply put, the existence of evil is frequently used against theists, but acknowledging that there is such thing as evil then puts the burden back on atheists. But here’s the problem … Continue reading
Fascinating article over at Catholic Stand on the relationship between implicit (personal, informal, natural) and explicit (theoretical, formal) reason, as taught by John Henry Newman. What is faith? Is it explicit theoretical knowledge, or implicit personal knowledge? Does it even … Continue reading
A recent convert to the Catholic Church speaks of why the New Atheism (in general: Dawkins, Harris and Hitchens) is not enough to approach the big questions. Here is her entire piece in The Catholic Herald. First, the alleged conflict … Continue reading
Where do Atheists and Believers meet? According to Pope Francis, in doing good. From his daily Mass homily on May 22, 2013, as translated by Vatican Radio. Pope Francis, “the Lord has created us in His image and likeness, and … Continue reading